About the Book
Constitutional Law: Cases, Materials, and Problems
University of Louisville
Florida Coastal School of Law
University of Alabama
2011. 1,200 pages. ISBN: 978-0-7355-0758-6. With Teacher's Manual.
About the Book
A comprehensive, problem-based casebook for the constitutional law course
- A casebook for the constitutional law course which is designed to be a “teacher’s book” by stimulating thoughts, inviting classroom discussion, and helping professors to teach more effectively.
- Uses a thought-provoking problem approach to help students delve deeper into constitutional doctrine and provide a more accessible and interesting way to learn constitutional issues.
- Includes the principal constitutional law cases, edited as lightly as possible. The authors allow the Supreme Court to speak for itself to the extent possible.
- Uses shorter notes combined with problems.
- Teachable length of under 1300 pages.
- Authors use successful approach used by Russell Weaver in casebooks for other courses.
- Detailed Teacher’s Manual provides users with insights into the problems and cases included in the book.
New to the Second Edition :
- Thoroughly updated, with many new Supreme Court decisions
- New and vastly improved problems at the beginning of each chapter that are returned to throughout the chapter, and, in some instances, throughout the book, to reinforce learning.
- Chapter overview at the beginning of each chapter.
- Constitution to be added in an appendix.