About the Book
The Law Governing Lawyers: Model Rules, Standards, Statutes, and State Lawyer Rules of Professional Conduct, 2017-2018 Edition
Susan R. Martyn
University of Toledo
Lawrence J. Fox
Partner, Drinker Biddle & Reath
Visiting Lecturer in Law, Yale Law School
W. Bradley Wendel
2017. 336 pages. ISBN: 978-1-4548-8240-4.
Click here to access the 2016-2017 Edition.
With Supplemental Materials.
About the Book
Providing full coverage of all the model rules, standards, and statutes pertaining to the law governing lawyers, this supplement, with its companion website, is an ideal reference source for any course on professional responsibility or legal ethics.
Reach for The Law Governing Lawyers: 2017-2018 Statutory Supplement to have all of these resources at your disposal:
- Companion website featuring links to each jurisdiction’s Rules of Professional Conduct and access to an electronic version of this supplement.
- An introduction to understanding and finding the law governing lawyers
- Correlation tables showing the ABA Model Rules and related Model Code Provisions
- Charts comparing state rule of professional conduct provisions on fee agreements, confidentiality exceptions, and screening requirements
- The Restatement (Third) of the Law Governing Lawyers (2000), black letter, plus extensive edited comments and illustrations
- A conversion table illustrating Final Restatement sections and drafts
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Regulations and other selected federal statutes, regulations, and rules of procedure
- ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct
- 2011 ABA Model Code of Judicial Conduct
Please also visit the companion website for:
Traversing the Ethical Minefield: Problems, Law, and Professional Responsibility
by Susan Martyn and Lawrence Fox
2013 • 720 pages • ISBN: 978-1-4548-0814-5